This gorgeous RUSTIC BRIDAL SHOWER was submitted and photographed by Leanne Ambrogio of Sweet Style.
Wow, what a lovely shower! I absolutely adore all of the fabulous rustic ideas and details! For instance the glass tumblers tied with twine and pine needles. I also love the darling natural cake! This shower is so beautiful and the ideas work perfectly for not only a bridal shower, but a baby shower or birthday party as well.
My favorite Rustic Bridal Shower party ideas and elements from this spectacular occasion are:
- The darling natural cake topped with flowers
- The cute chalkboard signs and labels
- The cute tree stump cake stands and serving trays
- The cute drink tumblers tied with jute twine and pine needles
- The cute and rustic tables
- The cute stacked cookies with glitter gold edges
- The beautiful drink table banner/garland made out of greenery
- and MORE!
This is what Leanne said about the shower- “This stunning bridal shower was for the beautiful Eva who celebrated on a beautiful autumn day here in Sydney, Australia with her family and friends. The amazing styling of the dessert table and drinks station was by Dewi from Sweet Bloom Cakes and the event was photographed by Leanne from Sweet Style. The bride’s very clever mother put together all the florals for the day. It was held at the Breakfast Point Community Hall and the day was filled with wonderful games that Eva’s bridesmaids organised for her guests – as well as guessing games the guests also participated in dressing a bride, make a wedding cake, producing tabouli and skin the zucchini. Such a fun day was had by everyone”!