This charming VINTAGE CHIC BICYCLE PARTY was submitted by Kara Abrahamsen of Lillian Hope Designs.
I love this fresh and fun theme along with the peach, mint, and gold color scheme used throughout! This chic bicycle theme would not only be perfect for a tween birthday party but it would also be a fun twist on a sports themed party.
The Vintage Chic Bicycle party ideas and elements I like best in this birthday soiree are:
- The “Keep Calm and Ride On” cookies
- The peach ombre ruffle cake topped with roses
- The gold painted Mason jars
- The gold glitter chevron print cookies
- The scavenger hunt kits in bicycle baskets at each place setting
- The gold dusted cake pops
- The huge, transparent balloons with tassels
- and MORE!
Vendors and Credits:
Party Styling – Lillian Hope Designs
Party Printables – Lillian Hope Designs
Photography – Heather Renee Photography
Cookies – Bonbon Du Jour
Fondant Cupcake Toppers – Harriets House of Cakes
Oreo Pops – Lauren Scheck ([email protected])
Cake – Paisley and Plaid
Bling Pop Sticks – Cake Pops By Jen
See the next set of images from this party 1 2