Sparkle and Shine Themed Birthday Party

Posted on April 2nd, 2013 by Kara
Comments 10
Sparkle & Shine themed birthday party via Kara's Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com #sparkle #shine #birthday #party #theme #girl #idea #cake #ideas #anthropologie

This glamorous SPARKLE AND SHINE THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Sarah Cross of Icing on the Paper.

A few of my favorite elements & party ideas in this sparkle and shine themed celebration are:
  • The confetti system tassel banner backdrop
  • The gold fringe heart and handfuls of glitter for the photobooth
  • The gold sequin fabric tablecloth
  • and MORE!

Here’s what Sarah said about planning the party- “Little Miss Lily wanted to celebrate her fourth birthday in style with a Sparkle & Shine party so we glammed it up with LOTS of glitter, gold washi tape and metallic markers. At the party, Lily’s guests could pose in the photo booth with a gold fringe heart, glitter wands or blow handfuls of glitter at the camera for some sparkly pictures. And just to make sure their houses were covered in glitter too, we sent them home with glitter play doh :).”

Sparkle & Shine Poster – Icing on the Paper

Gold Cupcake Liners

Sprinkles

Washi Tape

Milk Bottles

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

10 thoughts on “Sparkle and Shine Themed Birthday Party

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. Sarah Cross

I am so thrilled and giddy that my party was featured!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU Kara’s Party Ideas!! Hope all you party planning lovelies can get some inspiration that will make your little one’s heart sparkle & shine!!

XOXO,
    Sarah
    Icing on the Paper

2. Patsy D.

I thought it a delightful fun Bd. party ,especially for a little princess. I was so very impressed!

3. Pingback: CraftCrave | Blog | Textual List: Wednesday, 03 Apr 2013

4. Amber

This elegant party is exactly what I’ve been looking for to celebrate my daughters 4th golden birthday! Thank you for posting!!!! I love every element of the decorations and theme. Where are earth does one find a tablecloth like that??

5. Erin

Yes! I’ve been looking ALL OVER for tablecloth like that!! PLEASE let me know where you found it!

6. Anna

Id like to know where you got the tassle garnish? So adorable!! Definitely doing this for my daughters 4th birthday! Thank you for sharing!!

7. Anna

Ladies i found that fabric thats exactly like the tablecloth on amazon! Type gold sequin fabric and itll come up with thers! Its around $19 a yard if i remember right! I cant seem to find an outfit as cute as the little girls for my daughter so im bummed about that!

1. turkish law firms

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that you need to write more on this subject, it might not be a taboo matter but generally people don’t speak about these subjects. To the next! All the best!!

8. jessica

love this! So pretty! Do you have the link for the sequin table cloth? there are lots to choose from on amazon, but i love this one! Thanks!

9. Pingback: Decorar fiestas con mesas dulces, ¡lo más de lo más! | Cinco Copos