Strawberry Soiree Birthday Party

Posted on May 25th, 2010 by Kara
Comments 18
i just had to throw in another feature this evening…
my next winning feature goes to this BEAUTIFUL
strawberry soiree
after seeing these photo’s you will know why i wanted to throw in another feature today!
wOwOwOwOwOw!!!
this sweet party is ADORABLE.
i love the poms stuck to the wall..
and look at the adorable sandwiches.
and the cake…wow, the cake…it’s to die for.
enjoy!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

18 thoughts on “Strawberry Soiree Birthday Party

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. Anneliese

Gorgeous party! So girly and has a great vintage feel to me. Love the colors and that cake! Thank you for sharing. Shows how a relatively simple idea, such as "strawberry" can inspire a beautiful environment.

2. Smart Shoppers >> For Early Adopters

Hi

I search the keyword just read in your photos its very nice.

I am a Best Online Shopping Store in India with smart deals for Latest Digital

Cameras, Camera Lenses, Mobile Phones, Laptops, Desktops, MP3 Players, Ipods,

Cheap Digital Cameras, Computer Peripherals and Accessories.

Visit http://www.smartshoppers.in/category/best-digital-cameras to get yourself

the best cheap digital camera available any where.

Smart Team

3. Monica Bremer

I love the theme of this party. It really fits the likes of children. The color motif that had been used in the cakes, candies, and decorations all highlight the theme. I'm sure, Kara's visitors and friends enjoyed this party very much.

This party event is a good example of creative theme parties. For those who are planning to manage a big anniversary, proms, or some other celebratory events, you should always consider the number of visitors that you will invite so you can choose a good event space (Denver). The theme should be creative, and with enough space, it would be memorable to high school students.

4. Heather

I am a new follower! I love all of these party ideas…can hardly wait for my daughter's 4th B-day to throw a party!

5. Ana Sofia Santos

I am absolutely overwhelmed with this beautiful party theme! Love all the details! The different patterns used, the color combination, the strawberry cookies, the pink dot runner finished with white pom-poms, the birthday cake…
    Deserved winning feature!

6. Jennifer

Hi!
    I love your ideas! Adorable! I was wondering where you go or what brand the tiered cake stand is? I’ve been looking all over for that design.

Thanks so much!