Robot Party Sneaker

Posted on August 20th, 2009 by Kara
Comments 20

here’s a little sneak peak at the robot birthday party i’m planning. i went to the oil can section {robot’s need oiled up so they don’t rust, remember} for some party decor items & inspiration. i’m getting pretty excited!
also coming soon…kenzie’s pool party! stay tuned!
facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

20 thoughts on “Robot Party Sneaker

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. Allison

I saw your parties on HWTM and wow you are good! I love all the little details and all your creative ideas. Can't wait to see how the robot party turns out! Happy party planning!

2. Erin

Too fun!!! I did a robot theme for my son's first birthday party a few months ago! Looks like you found some great goods…I had such a hard time finding good robot party stuff last fall, but seems like the marketplace has really kicked into robot-gear lately. Hope the party goes well…I'm sure it will!

3. Jerri-Lea

Congrats on winning on Hostess with the Mostess!! Your parties are incredible! I love the details and they look so much fun!

4. Shannon

Ooh, I am so glad I found this. We decided to do our son's first birthday party in a robot theme. I managed to snag the same Robot theme merchandise on clearance at Target but I need ideas! I can't wait and I love your blog :)

5. Felicia

Where can I find those plates? I'm throwing robot birthday party for my son's 1st birthday. I need all the ideas I can get.

6. Shannon

The plates are from Target, but I think they clearanced them out. I purchased them for .38 each! Kara can you be sure to share where you found the colorful accordian tube-type favors? I've been looking high and low for those! Thanks!!!