Press inquiries Kara’s Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Kara Allen Contact

Press inquiries Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Kara Allen Contact

13 thoughts on “Press inquiries Kara’s Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com Kara Allen Contact

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. Alicia

I saw the Disney Pixar’s Cars 3rd Birthday Party- Lighting Mcqueen Party which was Posted on November 3rd, 2011 by Kara.
    I really like the decoration and candy buffet ideas. It’s really nice.
    Actually, my son’s 3 yrs birthday is coming soon.
    He really loves the Disney Pixar’s Cars.
    Therefore, I want to make his party with the Disney Pixar’s Cars theme.
    I think that It’s really perfect for his party.

So I’m wondering… do you sell those decoration items?
    If you do, how much are they?
    If I can order these items, how long time take it to get it?
    His birthday party will be on Aug,17.
    Do you think I can get these items before his birthday party ?

2. Celia Chavez

Hi Kara,
    Just letting you know I signed-up at Pinterest & on Facebook ‘liked’ Candy Galaxy. I enjoy all the awesome ideas you post. I hope I win. Perfect timing for my grand daughter’s 5th birthday. It is a Tea Party theme. Thanks

3. susana

I would like to know where you got the minion popcorn cones?? I am doing a minion movie party for my 3 yr old this year..

4. Quia

Hi, I Would Like To Know How Can I Contact You ? I Love The Baby Themes & Was Wonder If We Can Talk About Planing Soon . Thanks Please Get Back To Me :)

5. Farheen Fatima

Hi Kara!!
    Just checked your work on you website its amazing and I am speechless, I wanna plan a Birthday Party for My son hes 1st BIRTHDAY :)
    But have no idea what theme I want and how I wanna do it, There’s gonna be a lot of people from both sides, Plus I want it to be something
    different and unique. Please HELP ME!!

THANKS :)

6. Maranda

Hi Kara! My name is Maranda. I am going to school right now but I am just like you! I aspire to be a party planner. I always have the hardest time explaining to people what my dream is and with your success in the industry I feel like I can finally pinpoint what I dream to be. I have planned parties for 4 years now. I started at school planning assemblies and events and truly fell in love with the job on my 16th birthday party. Right now I am the special events coordinator at my school, my job is focused around student events on holidays. I have a lot of fun and am gaining so much experience. I know it is a long shot but I have so many questions for you so I was hoping to contact you through email and get some insight on your success. You are an amazing role model to me.