I'm sure you will "bee" buzzing about this party submitted by Sam of Time 2 Partay
Mommy to Be Themed Baby Shower
Check out what Sam said about the party-
"We just threw this modern ba”bee” shower to honor a sweet mommy-to-“bee”! We chose bright and bold colors such as yellow, white, black, and different shades of pink. The striped pattern, candles, and flowers added a modern touch to the theme. The babee shower activities, such as the “name that poop” game, had the guests laughing for hours! Check out the pictures for some seriously bee-utiful details".
The party ideas that I find completely irresistible from this darling baby shower event include:
- Adorable bright yellow invitations complete with florals & b+w stripes
- Darling guest of honor rosette ribbons
- Cute onesie banner strung up behind the dessert table
- Black + white striped curtains and table centerpiece mats
- White lantern centerpieces filled with yellow daisies and candles
- Floral arrangements adorned in diapers
- and last, but not least a cute floral + bee cake!