This precious PINK BALLERINA IN PARIS THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Pinky Francisco of The Party Studio.
How cute is this party?! I absolutely love all of the darling shabby chic ideas and details in it! From the beautiful table centerpieces to the darling cupcake toppers! This party is sure to be a hit for any little ballerina!
The Pink Ballerina In Paris party ideas and elements that I adore most from this darling birthday event are:
- The cute paper lantern and paper pom pom canopy
- The cute pink leotard and tutu cupcake toppers
- The cute blue cake pops adorned with pink flowers and a doily underneath
- The darling table centerpieces
- The cute tins adorned with shabby chic rosettes
- The cute cake
- and MORE!
This is what Pinky said about planning/designing the party- “Shabby Chic Designs always bring out the best of my creativity, I love doing this theme, super light ang feeling :) details are wonderful but the process are so tedious. See the centerpieces with ballerina wearing paper tutu skirt, the floral fabric napkin rings and souvenir labels, the details of candy buffet. These are all for the love of shabby chic designs.. hihihi…”
See the next set of images from this party 1 2