This STYLISH BLACK AND WHITE FORTIETH BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Elisa Tomba of Momma Wears Prada.
How classy and spectacular is this 40th birthday party?! I absolutely love the bold and sophisticated black and white color scheme used in it; it’s so fun! This party is so neat and has so fabulous ideas that would work perfectly for not only an adult, but for a teen/tween as well.
The Stylish Black and White party ideas and elements that I like best from this birthday celebration are:
- The awesome Audrey Hepburn vinyl print adhered to a framed mirror
- The darling mini Oreo cheesecakes served in martini glasses
- The classy food label cards
- The darling flower cake pops
- The cute black and white edible butterflies attached to the cake pops, cake, and cupcakes
- The awesome city scape canvases used as a backdrop
- and MORE!
This is what Elisa said about the party- “This dessert table was created for my sister’s 40th birthday. Everything was baked by me and made by me. My husband created the food tags”.
See the next set of images from this party 1 2