This charming VINTAGE COWBOY AND COWGIRL FIFTH BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Jackie McGraw of jack and kate.
What a precious gender neutral party! I especially love the darling cowboy and cowgirl outfits that the birthday kids are wearing. I also love the darling mason drinking jars with daisy cut lids tied with jute twine. This party is full of cute ideas that would be perfect for any western party.
My favorite Vintage Cowboy and Cowgirl party ideas and elements from this darling 5th birthday celebration are:
- The cute pink, blue, and brown chocolate covered cookies
- The cute cowboy boot and hat cookies
- The darling chalkboard signs
- The cute mason jars tied with jute twine
- The darling invitations
- The cute cupcakes with western cupcake wrappers
- The fun hay bails and saddles photo op
- and MORE!
Items and supplies used in this Vintage Cowboy and Cowgirl Party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:
- Striped Paper Straws
- Small Mason Jars with Daisy Cut Lids
- Tassel Garland Kits
- Blue Cups
- Pink Cups
- Jute Twine
- Decorative Shred
- Apothecary Jars
- White Gumballs
- Wooden Forks
- Sheriff Badges