This charming GARDEN PICNIC FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted by Romina Belotti.
What a fun outdoor party! I love all of the gingham blankets and blue pillows spread out over the lawn; it’s so friendly and fun. I also love the chocolate and strawberry cake; it’s so gorgeous. This party has lots of darling ideas that would be perfect for a garden party, woodland party, or even a farm party.
The Garden Picnic party ideas and elements that I like best from this adorable birthday occasion are:
- The darling chocolate and strawberry cake
- The cute glass drinking bottles with licorice tied around them
- The cute wicker food serving baskets
- The cute tin watering can full of paper straws
- The cute favor boxes made out of burlap
- The darling flower arrangements
- and MORE!
Photography: Esther Matos Fotografia
Sweets: Doce Vício and Romina Belotti
Cake: Romina Belotti
Party styling and handmade crafting: Romina Belotti
Balloons: MS Decorações
Printables: Tuty Artes e Mimos
Items and supplies used in this Garden Picnic Party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:
- Striped Paper Straws
- Red Paper Lanterns
- Mini Metal Buckets
- Glass Bottles
- Mini Pedestal Cups
- Mini Clear Spoons