Where are all my chocolate lovers out there?! Now THIS recipe is for you! This delicious CHOCOLATE BROWNIE OATMEAL RECIPE was submitted by Pritikin Longevity Center’s Chef, Anthony Stewart!
You know you want to try it! Make this oatmeal for breakfast, for guests, for a fall celebration…for anything! Go ahead and make it right now, you won’t regret it!
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE OATMEAL RECIPE
· 1/2 cup rolled oats cooked with 1.5 cups of water
· 1 tsp raw, unsweetened cocoa powder
· 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
· 1/2 cup non-fat milk
· 1 tablespoon walnuts (optional)
· 1 cup Blueberries (optional)
· 2 tablespoons Splenda
Procedure / Instructions:
1. Cook the oats with 1.5 cups of water until the oats are fluffy and all the water has disappeared (I do this by cooking it for 2 minutes in the microwave, stirring, and cooking it for 2 more minutes.)
2. Add the cocoa powder and cinnamon to the cooked oats while they are still hot.
3. Stir until everything is fully combined, and your oats have a deep chocolatey color.
4. Add the walnuts, and the milk (you can add as much milk as you like – I use about 1/2 a cup to give the oats a nice creamy consistency)
5. Add the splenda and stir to combine until the oats have the consistency you like. If you’re using blueberries, add them in now.
6. Enjoy the chocolatey brownie goodness of the oatmeal.
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!