This delicious BANANA CREPE RECIPE was submitted by Pritikin Longevity Center’s Chef, Anthony Stewart!
Crepes are an all time favorite of mine, and I must say, these are divine! Do you ever wonder what to serve at a baby shower or morning brunch? These banana crepes would be perfect for a morning tea party, bridal shower, brunch, baby shower, or any other celebration for that matter!
The Best Banana Crepe Recipe
· 1 cup Buckwheat Flour-Whole
· 3 each Large Raw Egg White-Each
· ½ cup Skim Milk
· 3 oz-wt Apple Juice-Frozen Concentrate
· 3 each Banana , peeled & sliced
· 1 teaspoon Cinnamon-ground
· ¼ teaspoon Cloves-Ground
· 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
· 1 teaspoon splenda
· Pam non-stick spray
Procedure / Instructions
· For the Banana filling
1. In a large hot skillet place banana.
2. When the banana starts to brown add remaining ingredients.
3. Cook until the liquid is gone and the bananas are golden brown.
4. Roll the banana filling inside crepe and serve warm.
· For the Crepe
1. In a blender mix flour, egg white, milk & 2 tablespoons of apple juice concentrate until smooth.
2. Let batter sit for 10 minutes before cooking.
3. In a small omelet pan spray with Pam.
4. Ladle a small amount of batter to make a thin crepe.
5. When crepe starts to bubble slightly on the inside turn over.
6. Cook for 10 more seconds and lay out on a baking sheet.
7. Serve hot
Love Kara’s Party Ideas? Keep up with the latest party ideas, FREE party printables, tutorials, recipes and more by following Kara’s Party Ideas on Pinterest!