This yummy SPINACH & ARTICHOKE QUESADILLA WRAP appetizer recipe was sent in by Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa.
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE QUESADILLA WRAP RECIPE
Makes 4 wraps
· 1 cup artichoke hearts, cooked
· ¼ cup fat-free sour cream
· 1 teaspoon minced garlic
· ½ teaspoon black peppercorns, ground
· 1 teaspoon minced Italian parsley
· ¼ cup plain fat-free yogurt
· 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed
· 1 tablespoon low-sodium stoneground mustard
· 4 whole-wheat lavash breads (Lavash is a soft thin flatbread about the size of large rectangular-shaped tortilla.)
· Puree all ingredients except lavash breads in food processor.
· Cut each bread in half. Divide spinach/artichoke mixture equally on each piece of bread.
· Roll into wrap or fold.