24 thoughts on “Duck Dynasty Themed Party via Kara’s Party Ideas | Kara’sPartyIdeas.com #duck #dynasty #themed #party (7)

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. lori henry

My girlfriend is a die-hard Duck Dynasty fan. Her birthday is this week and would love to have a copy of your Duck Dynasty trivia. All your ideas are very fun and creative! Thank you for sharing!

Lori

1. Debra Reynolds

I’m planning a surprise birthday for my husband. I love your ideas. I would love to have a copy of your trivia game. Let me know how much and how soon I could get it if you are interested in sharing. He would be Happy Happy Happy!

Debra

2. Pam Richardson

We are planning a birthday party for a 13 yr old girl. Are you selling your the Duck Dynasty Trivia game and answer sheet? If so how much are you asking for it? Do you have any other games or decoration ideas for a girl?

3. Danielle

I’d love to have a copy of your Duck Dynasty Trivia game and answer sheet. Is it available to download anywhere? LOVE your party! So creative!

4. Kris Robinson

Great ideas! We are planning a 6oth bday party for my boss with a duck dynasty theme. I would like to find out about getting the trivia game information also please!!

5. cindi

Several comments about Duck Trivia game….I too would be very interested in your response/info on how to get copies.

6. Beverly Reynolds

I sound a lot like the other requests but,… my husband is a die hard Duck Dynasty and we are having a surprise 60th birthday party. I would love a copy of your trivia.

7. Kristin Ball

I am planning a birthday party for my boyfriend. I love all your ideas. Is there anyway you can email me your trivia questions that you used? I would love to play this game at the birthday party. I know my boyfriend would love it as well.