If you love the clothes and props in this shoot then you will LOVE Koko Blush & Co.! They are offering 20% off all products in their SHOP (clothing, accessories & more) for the next two weeks (through May 5th)! Use code ‘KokoblushKP’ at checkout!
- The sandwiches wrapped in brown kraft paper and identified with sticker labels
- The mini pennant banner cake topper
- The coordinating water bottle labels
- The beautiful floral headbands worn by many of the girls
- The 2-tier pie tin cake stand used to hold fruit
- The bohemian military style jacket adorned with patches
- and MORE!
Here’s what Mandy and Chris said about the event- “We have been dying to plan a Bohemian themed party to show off one of the unique clothing lines we are so excited to offer at Koko Blush! We were honored that the very talented event paper designer, Loralee Lewis & her team, came to Utah to work on this project with us. We are so thankful Loralee supported our Boho vision and created the perfect printable collection. It was too much fun working on the details of this shoot! Special thanks to Lookie Loo Photography for capturing these beautiful moments and all the mothers & models for being such stars! Huge thanks to uncle Jay with United Evergreen for overnighting the beautiful flowers seen throughout this shoot.”