Vintage Race Car Birthday Party

Posted on February 23rd, 2013 by Kara
Comments 20

This adorable VINTAGE RACE CAR PARTY was submitted by Sarah Epstein of Crackers Art. I love that this party has a rustic feel yet it’s still colorful and bold!

So many cute party ideas here! Some of my favorite elements of this race car party include:
The tin cans wrapped with printable labels
The favor boxes filled with Oreo “tires”
The vintage gas pump
The printable car cake topper
and MORE!

Party styling, printables, design and photography- Crackers Art

Items used in this party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

Favor Boxes with Windows

Mini Pedestal Cups

Cupcake Wrappers

Striped Paper Straws

Ribbon

Paper Cups

This is what Sarah said about this party- “In August last year, I had the pleasure of creating some custom printables for a client to suit a vintage car racing theme. While my customer only needed a few items, I knew the theme would look fabulous across a complete printables range, so I set about creating one.

I created this party table to show the printables in action. I came across the awesome black gasoline pump at a local discount store, and built up the table idea from there. I wanted it to be a bit vintage and rustic, but with all the fun and energy of bright colours and checkered flags. My client had me design her some oil can labels, and I loved the idea of those as props as well for this table. I used regular 400g tins of tomatoes and wrapped the labels around those – so simple, anyone can do it!”

Items used in this party available in Kara’s Party Ideas Shop:

Favor Boxes with Windows

Mini Pedestal Cups

Cupcake Wrappers

Striped Paper Straws

Ribbon

Paper Cups

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

20 thoughts on “Vintage Race Car Birthday Party

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. life coach

While a program may have been accredited by an institution, the learning experience can vary depending on the ability of the trainer to teach and guide the student.
    Then, following the seminar, speak to the coach who conducted it.
    It is up to us as their role models to strive to do everything in our power to allow
    our kids to see that divorce does not have to be a destructive act.

2. epc certificate aepc

I think this is one of the most important information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general
    things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really excellent :
    D. Good job, cheers

3. Pingback: Trang trí tiệc sinh nhật chủ đề Xe đua cổ điển | Craft and Cup

4. Crazy Cups Promo Code

certainly like your web-site but you need to test the
    spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to inform
    the truth however I will definitely come again again.

5. cheap web hosting

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you
    download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few
    simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let
    me know where you got your theme. Thanks

6. mannheim unternehmensebratung

The consultants are there to keep a track on the financial performance
    and works meticulously to maximize the effective utilization of assets.
    Video Conferencing is often thought of taking place in conference rooms, however, desktop video conferencing is becoming more of the norm, with
    powerful applications like Microsoft Lync (also available through Microsoft Office 365, which I highly recommend, Mike
    Fournier emphasizes. If you don’t like to or you don’t want to step out of your house
    but desire to earn by sitting at home, taking
    care of other things that might be a priority at a given time,
    these business consultants and information marketers would have work from home suggestions that would help you.

7. complement de revenu

Admiring the time and energy you put into your blog and detailed information
    you offer. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in
    a while that isn’t the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read!

I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.