Kara’s Party Ideas – The Book (Sneak Peek)

Posted on March 5th, 2012 by Kara
Comments 9
We’ve been super busy over here at Kara’s Party Ideas getting all the book shoots wrapped up and finished. The final parties for the book are being photographed in the next two weeks! I am beyond ecstatic for it all to come together! It’s been a TON of work, and will definitely continue to be…but it has been so much fun and a dream come true.
Here are a couple photos from the book for you! The photos were taken by the talented Valerie Hart of Valerie Hart Photography. She’s been absolutely wonderful to work with and has an amazing eye for detail.
I just have to say that I have the GREATEST husband, family, friends, assistants and photographers. I could not do this with out them, that’s for certain. They have been my backbone and support system throughout the countless hours and hours and hours of work.
Stay tuned for more updates and sneak peeks into the upcoming ‘Kara’s Party Ideas’ book, scheduled to hit shelves this October!
facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

9 thoughts on “Kara’s Party Ideas – The Book (Sneak Peek)

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. Jennifer @ Double the Fun Parties

So exciting! I'm going to have a big stack of party books at my bedside with everything that's been pre-ordered!

2. Lisa

I am so excited for you!!!! I love getting your e mails filled of so many wonderful ideas!! I LOVE planning my kid's birthday parties and would love someday to do it professionally!! You are an inspiration!!!!

3. Lisa

4. Anonymous

I am so very excited for you! This Photo Booth is outstanding! Your work is inspiring. I am looking forward to seeing more!!!!

5. Jennifer T

I am so excited to get your book I can barely wait. When do you think it will hit stores? So exciting!!!

6. Mary

Hi Kara, Our company has just been bought by a very large company and of course many rumors are going around and no one knows if they will have a job and i thought I love to throw parties have 2 boys of my own 1.5 & 3.5 & why not start my own party planning (kids)we have nothing like this in our area and think it would do well!! I absolutely love your sight and get a lot of ideas from you do you have any suggestions any would be appreciated!!! Good Luck with your book and TV show will be sure to watch :)