Mickey Mouse Birthday Party

Posted on February 25th, 2012 by Kara
Comments 24

favorbagleft

Come along and sing a song and join the jamboree! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! This cute MICKEY MOUSE 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY was submitted Alison Steadman of Oopsey Daisy. SUCH a darling Mickey party!

Some of my favorite Mickey Mouse Party Ideas and elements in this celebration are:

• All the Mickey Mouse Decor
  • The Mickey Mouse fun activities..
  • TP Bowling
  • Pluto bone hunting
  • Mickey Mouse Bingo
  • The Cookie Decorating Station
  • Pin the Mickey ears game
  • The Photo Booth
  • And MORE!

Alison said this about planning the party– “Who hasn’t had a Mickey Mouse birthday party?! That was my dilemma in creating my son’s 3-year-old Mickey Mouse party. My goal was to make sure this party “screamed” Mickey Mouse without using the licensed Mickey gear! We had so much fun creating every detail of this party! My son and his friends had a blast!”

Mickey Mouse Party Supplies

Mickey Mouse Party Supplies

favorbagright

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

24 thoughts on “Mickey Mouse Birthday Party

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. Danielle

I am in love with this theme. My son’s loves Mickey Mouse, but I personally don’t like the typical MM birthday themes. This is very modern. Both of my son’s b-day has passed, but I am keeping this in mind for next year as a joined b-day! Amazing job <3

2. Ana

So cute! I also love this way to make a different mickey mouse party. Love the cookies decoration idea, surely will be considerated for my daughter’s next b-day!

3. Sasha

Hi,

I love the wrapping paper Mickey Mouse on the wall – what did you use to stick it up?

Thanks :)
    Sasha

4. Bindi

Hi ! i love the mickey party. i sm doing a mickey mouse party for my sons 2nd birthday.
    where is the mickey tshirt from?
    and where did you get the invitation done etc?

Thanks !

5. Brittany

Hello! Love the setup of this Mickey Party. My son will be turning 1 in May and I am using Mickey Mouse theme :) May I ask where you purchased the “glossy look” latex polka dot balloons???

6. Sandy

Hello! Wonderful looking party. I was wondering if you have the Bingo game already made and is it available for purchase. Thanks!

1. Tad Hoda

Although I don’t agree along with you, I come across your shipping of the impression one which I’m able to actually locate nice to hear to.
      My experiences with science and nature have clearly been various.
      I seriously admire your imagining.
      I need to just take an opposing look at on “vulcanism”, however. Like a extremely untypical girl, I’ve been advised I am incredibly logical and analytical. And, such as the standard female, I’ve triggers that make me cry, however it could possibly make you laugh.
      I come across myself most pissed off and pushed into tears by people today behaving illogically. I lastly had a boyfriend examine me and say, “That’s just it. People today do not make feeling generally. You will need to prevent expecting them to, after which you’ll be considerably less disappointed much less usually.”
      Just believed you might have a giggle out of me.

7. Brooke

This is SO cute! I’m doing a Mickey Mouse theme party for my son birthday. Did you make the party hats? And is so, would you mind sharing some tips. Also, where did you get the piñata? Darling!

Brooke