The next Valentine’s party feature goes to this sweet ‘BE MINE’ VALENTINE’S DAY PARTY submitted by Amber Lyden of Party On Designs. Check out the tulle pom garland tutorial below! Such a cute party.
Amber said- “We wanted to create a buffet-style setting. It’s great because the shelves gave height that normally can be difficult to create using a standard table.
DIY- How to make a Tulle- Pom-Pom Garland
1. Purchase tulle already in 6″ rolls. You will need about 25 yards to complete 8 poms as shown.
2. Wrap your hand with the tulle, gently, about 10 times. The looser you wrap, the easier it will be in the next step.
3. Remove the band of wrapped tulle from your hand. Holding it together so it will not unravel.
4. Tie with a thin ribbon, wire, or fishing line. Double knot in the center.
5. Cut the loops on both ends
6. Fluff the loose ends by basically twisting side to side. As you do this a few times, you will see they will turn into balls. The more you do this, the fluffier it will become.
7. Once you have your Tulle Poms – use a needle and thread to string it and VOILA!”
Party Stylist- Amber Lyden of Party On! Designs
Printables- Party On! Designs
Photography- Christina Blood Photography
Ribbon garland- A to Zebra Celebrations
Cookies- Stephanie Js Creations
Stitched V-day shirt- Gorno Couture
Heart Straws- Domestic Charm