facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

60 thoughts on “Ice Cream Social – Summer, Vintage Ice Cream Party

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. Kori Clark

Amazing Kara!!! That whole set up is just so storybook I adore it! Thank you so much for letting me be a tiny part!

2. texas is for lovers

Oh my stars! This one is amazing!! The details, the TRUCK… everything. Where did you find the push pop things? I looked on amazon…
    And I was planning on a ice ream party for my daughter. Really wish you lived in Texas right about now!

3. Gallamore West

This party is so unbelievably adorable!! I LOVE the ice cream truck and that cash register is so, so cute! And your handsome little model in the bow tie… adorable! Everything is perfect. The printables are wonderful- thank you!!
    Laurie @ Gallamore West

4. Aimee Steckowski

i am in love. where o where did you find that ice cream truck… and i just bought those acrylic push-up pops this morning… lovely work. keep it up.. you certainly have an eye for this stuff!!

5. Natalie

Oh my goodness, girl, you bought a truck?!?!! That's nutso cute! fantastic party and now I'm kicking myself once again that I don't have a color printer b/c those printables are adorable!

6. Natasha @ Fête Fanatic

I'm loving that truck! My husband would have a cow if I purchased something like that! LOL! Amaaaaazing Work! Kudos!

7. Aaron [air]

LOVE this! LOVE the truck too! We have one for sale here in Price too..all I could think of was what fun the photos by it could be when I saw it… :)

Great party!

8. { SHE }

Now this is what I call adorable on every level!!! So so so cute, I can barely stand it. Job well done and styled to perfection! Thanks for sharing!