Alice In Wonderland Birthday Party!

Posted on April 1st, 2011 by Kara
Comments 10

Are you ready for some whimsical eye candy?
Today’s winning party feature goes to this
Alice In Wonderland Birthday Party
submitted by Donna Baxman {etsy shop, Monkey Moo Moo}!
Donna created this party for her daughters third Birthday…
She called it, “Autumn In Wonderland”!
Donna made the cupcake toppers, name cards, favor tags, invitation, custom pinata, custom ‘paper’ Alice cake, ‘drink me’ flags and more! A lot of the party items can be purchased in her shop,here!
How amazing is that cake?! Donna’s sister made it!
Photos taken by Tammie Gilchrist.
Photobucket
Party Activity….”Queen of hearts says!”
Photobucket
Amazing job, Donna! Thanks for your submission!
Congratulations on being chosen as today’s winning party feature!
facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

10 thoughts on “Alice In Wonderland Birthday Party!

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. Casey Martinez

I love love love the color!!!! This really pops and looks so FUN!! The queen says game is brilliant!

2. Anonymous

Oh what a gorgeous party!! I've been to the Monkey Moo Moo at Etsy website and it is just amazing! I've heard that Monkey Moo Moo will be doing party coordinating and cakes! Fabulous!!

3. Daisy Ferreira

I am Brazilian and I love your blog. Whenever I look at the parties perfect. Congratulations and a big hug.

4. monkeymoomoo

Thank you so much for picking Monkey Moo Moo as todays winner:} I feel beyond flattered to be apart of this blog that features the most BEAUTIFUL parties I have ever seen!! People have such creative and amazing ideas–and thank you Kara for sharing those with us all:} You have truly made my weekend and my heart is so happy–YIPEEE!!!;}

5. Tammie Gilchrist

This party was so much fun to photograph! So many super cute details and whimsical touches!! Thanks again Monkey Moo Moo for letting me be a part of your day, and how wonderful for you to be featured on this beautiful blog!! :)

6. Tawsha

I love everything about this!! Do you mind sharing where the Alice dress is from that the little girl in the 3rd picture from the last is wearing? So cute!