Train Birthday Party- Dessert Station!

Posted on August 24th, 2010 by Kara
Comments 17

My next winning feature goes to this super cute
Train Birthday Party/Train Dessert STATION
What an adorable theme!
And what a fun dessert buffet!
I love the vintage box car food boxes.
And look at the adorable cupcakes, tags, banner, whistle favors and more!
Sweet’s Indeed did such a great job at putting this party together.
It’s displayed beautifully.
Congratulations on being the winning feature today!
facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

17 thoughts on “Train Birthday Party- Dessert Station!

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. Kristi @ Creative Kristi

beautiful! I did a Thomas the train themed party for my son when he turned 2 and blogged about it but it is not even close to this level or 'themed party'!!

2. brookie

STUNNING! I love the twine and hay bales! Very unique. And I want to eat the entire fruit train car! It looks so good.

3. Jen @ Passion-for-Parties.com

AMAZING!!! The box car food box idea is just adorable…I LOVE it! The hay bales add such a great touch and the banner is great! Wow!!!

4. Red Head

This party is so cute! Thank you so much for showing party ideas for BOYS! I have two little boys, and get a little sick of only seeing girly ideas on many of the blogs I read.

Have you ever seen any great Seasame Street parties? My youngest will be having a Cookie Monster party in October…

5. Sweets Indeed

We have been following your blog for months. We were so excited to see our train dessert station as your featured post. What an honor! Thank you!

6. Anonymous

It seems as if [url=http://www.activebody.pl]kreatyna[/url] gives your body what it needs. While using M Stak I have increased the number of times at the gym per week AND did triathlon training at an increased level as well! The fatigue of the muscles workout seems to be reduced …

7. Heather - Chickabug

Such a sweet theme! It's all boy but still so refined. I love the train whistles as party favors. : )