Canada Day Party

Posted on July 12th, 2010 by Kara
Comments 12

today i am showing my love to all my canadian readers out there {so let me know you’re there and leave a comment}…
today’s winning feature goes to this excellent

canada day party
submitted by genevieve lebel.
i love the banner, tags, and leaf cookie favors!
the sparkler centerpieces are so fun, too!
such a cool party!
you did an awesome job, genevieve. thanks for your submission.
congratulations on being the winning feature today!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

12 thoughts on “Canada Day Party

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. colleen banman

This is the most Canadian pride I have seen in my 6 years living in Canada! I am so impressed!

Kara- we are reading up here in Canada and we feel really sad when we are disqualified from contests, etc just because of the silly border. Thanks for the Canadian shout out:)

Colleen

2. The Alexanders

I am Canadian and I am a HUGE fan of your page…I check daily :) Keep up the great work, your page is AWESOME!!!

3. Livy

Hi just came across your blog. I found it looking for ideas for my baby's upcoming 1st birthday.

I love this Canada Day party idea.

Another one I've seen for Canada Day is a 9×13 cake with white icing and then cut up strawberries to make the top of the cake into a Canadian Flag.

4. Joanne Kennedy

Well I'm here in the US but I love this party. I've been to Canada several times and love it! Maybe next year I'll have to host a party like this.

Hugs,
    Joanne

5. janniep

Every year at the beginning of July all kinds of cute red, white, and blue things start popping up…it's nice as a Canadian to see some red and white too! Thanks for the Canada shout out:)

6. Diane

Right here from Canada eh !!!!!! lol
    I don't know though that we do it up as much as the u.s for celebrating holidays. That is a lot of Canadian spirit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Sar(Mrs.Teddy)

This is a great party! Thanks for the shout out! This is a Canadian reader having lots of fun planning my son'd first party!

8. Heather

I'm in Canada, thank you so much for including us! The only other site that I saw mention Canada was making fun of the fact that we had a day to celebrate ourselves. Doesn't make you feel very good.

9. Kim

This beautiful party made me miss home terribly (my home in Ontario – I live in Pennsylvania now), but also made me smile! I can't wait to throw a Canada Day party like this for my American friends next year!