Cookies and Milk 1st Birthday

Posted on June 10th, 2010 by Kara
Comments 28

today’s winning feature goes to this beautiful
cookies and milk first birthday party
sent in by jill hardman.
what an adorable party!
i’ve always loved the cookies and milk theme…
this one is definitely one of my fav’s now.
look at the darling cake and banner!
and could the birthday girl be any more precious?!
thanks for your submission, jill. congrats on being featured today!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

28 thoughts on “Cookies and Milk 1st Birthday

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments

1. Jill

Tracie:

I actually made the banner. It's just out of scrapbook paper and letters that I bought at the scrapbook store. If anyone wants me to make them one, let me know.

2. Erin

I love the milk bottles, too! I looked at walmart online and didn't see them. Are they the great value brand plastic bottles? Thanks for sharing such a darling party!

3. Jill

I peeled the stickers off, so I don't remember what brand they were. They were in the kitchen section (at the store) by the water pitchers. Sorry! Wish I could be more helpful.

4. Angela

I adore this party! I'm planning one of my own for my daughter's second birthday, and I have not been able to find much inspiration for a cute invitation. Jill,I'm hoping you are still checking here and could maybe let me know what kind of invite you did for this precious party?

5. Sew*Fia

Hey! To anyone looking for the milk bottles…I was on a mad hunt for them and refused to take no for an answer! I just started looking on every isle in Walmart. I don't know if you guys are looking for individual sized ones like I was, but they are big! It's called a wine caraffe. They have plenty here, so if you can't find them, I can get them! I was so excited to find them. As for invitations, I'm doing like a "Got Milk" ad for her invite!!

6. Melanie Bocarro

Hi Jill,
    I would love to buy a banner from you too! I just love this idea b/c it is simple yet elegant. Would you email me b/c I wanted to ask you some other questions if you didn't mind. My email is melanie.bocarro@gmail.com. Thank you so much!